What is Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini Yoga consciously combines specific methods of breathing, movement, stretching, meditation, mantras and relaxation. The practice of Kundalini Yoga has amazing and immediate results and insures lasting long term physical, emotional and spiritual benefits, it helps you look great, feel great, relax, enjoy life and live in grace and gratitude.
As an integrated and authentic system of exercise, breath control, and meditation that has been practiced in India for millennia, it is safe, comprehensive, and simple. It promotes physical health, taps and stimulates the mind’s potential, awakens consciousness and touches one’s innermost being.
Heal your body, soothe your soul, when you regularly practice these powerful techniques.
Sanasuma welcomes you to Yoga in the Paradise Island of Sri Lanka and Cambridge, UK.
Relax your mind
Align your body
Sing to your soul
& simply be!
We help you achieve this by teaching you Kundalini Yoga classes(see timetable) for
- corporate development,
- teacher training.
- Enhance your confidence & be joyful by stimulating your feel good glands.
- Create energy and learn to deal with stress by stimulating your nervous system.
- Become focused and alert by developing brain body communication.
Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association
- USA website
- kundalini yoga website for Bangkok
- Calendar of events going on in Asia
- Kundalini retreat centre in China
- Blog and online classes and lectures
- Shiv Charan’s website on numberology
- Kundalini yoga centre in Kuala Lumpur
- Yoga Alliance
- Prana Lounge – Colombo Yoga Studio
- The Om Space – Colombo Yoga Studio